Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 244
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<< prev page next page >>

BrantleyRidge Farm
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/9/2009 7:28:15 PM reply with quote send message to BrantleyRidge Farm Object to Post

I asked Jeff about it today in chat. he said he has absolutely no intrest in gettin one going. I asked him why but go no response
 Ultimate Cattle Operation
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/9/2009 7:29:31 PM reply with quote send message to Ultimate Cattle Operation Object to Post

He knows it would be successful I just bet he has no time/motivation to tackle such a huge site.
 KBBrownSwiss
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/14/2009 9:53:44 PM reply with quote send message to KBBrownSwiss Object to Post

Kyle Benson-- KBBRownSwiss

i would play it
 Petty Cattle Company
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/15/2009 4:41:12 PM reply with quote send message to Petty Cattle Company Object to Post

Not interested in dairy cattle but looking forward to the sheep sim.
 Harts Farm
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/16/2009 5:12:34 PM reply with quote send message to Harts Farm Object to Post

Harts Farm supports a dairy sim. I grew up on a dairy and would love to try my hand at that kind of game.
 five star genetics
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/22/2009 10:45:55 PM reply with quote send message to five star genetics Object to Post

Or show cattle could add a milk production EPD. and we can breed dairy breeds such as holstien and brown swiss on to it to boost weaning weights.
 FLA
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/23/2009 7:54:23 AM reply with quote send message to FLA Object to Post

Please keep this to dairy. A sheep sim is not in the subject heading.
FLA
 CaptainNotorious
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/23/2009 1:37:36 PM reply with quote send message to CaptainNotorious Object to Post

I suppose I would as long as there's Kerrys-the original dairy breed

Seamus The Captain
 Hale Cattle Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/26/2009 9:09:15 AM reply with quote send message to Hale Cattle Ranch Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

adding dairy is a great idea! I would breed Guernsey!I hope admin will eventually add it!
 BrantleyRidge Farm
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/30/2009 3:14:18 PM reply with quote send message to BrantleyRidge Farm Object to Post

B
 The Harrison Cattle Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/30/2009 6:37:13 PM reply with quote send message to The Harrison Cattle Ranch Object to Post

Jennifer .M.-The Harrison Cattle Ranch.i like the idea,but i dont think jeff has the time...he might consider it later after showcattle gets better (im not saying its bad !)though.
 Deep in The Heart of Texas
Trial Account

Trial Account
7/2/2009 8:17:06 PM reply with quote send message to Deep in The Heart of Texas Object to Post

I would really like to play a dairy sim game based on the same ideas as showcattle. This is a very good idea. I would take out a yearly subscription imediately.
 The Big MTM Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
7/6/2009 9:13:00 AM reply with quote send message to The Big MTM Ranch Object to Post

I would like to play a dairy sim. I would most likely breed Jerseys.
 Highwood Hereford Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
7/6/2009 11:30:16 PM reply with quote send message to Highwood Hereford Ranch Object to Post

yes i would definateley support it . i would even take out a yearly subscricptions
 Just B Coz
Trial Account

Trial Account
7/6/2009 11:50:09 PM reply with quote send message to Just B Coz Object to Post

I would definitly support it, just because I like the games.

But what would the main goal of the game be? Breed cows and try and have to top milk producing cow in the game?...I know some people show dairy cattle in RL, but I don't see a huge market for that in a game, when we already have showcattle. Their wouldn't be much of a cullers market, because most milk breeds don't have a lot meat, so you would not be able to get by on feedlots. I can see why Jeff is hesitant to get a dairy sim off the ground, he already has 2 huge cattle based sims, there really isn't a need for another one, especially one as 'flimsy' (for lack of a better word) as dairy cattle.

So in summary, I'm all for it, but I don't believe there is much in it for Jeff, doesn't really seem like a game where players would stick around long after the novelty wears off...
 The Harrison Cattle Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
7/7/2009 8:06:13 PM reply with quote send message to The Harrison Cattle Ranch Object to Post

i would breed holestien(hope i spelled that right)
 Double Horn Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/10/2009 11:45:35 PM reply with quote send message to Double Horn Ranch Object to Post

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 twilightranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
8/11/2009 8:54:30 PM reply with quote send message to twilightranch Object to Post

taylor-twilightranch

I would love to have a dairy game with holsteins,

PLEASE
 Papousek Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
8/11/2009 9:00:16 PM reply with quote send message to Papousek Farms Object to Post

posted by The Harrison Cattle Ranch
i would breed holestien(hope i spelled that right)
holstien

ya almost got it
 -VS- FEEDLOT
Trial Account

Trial Account
8/12/2009 4:12:06 PM reply with quote send message to -VS- FEEDLOT Object to Post

BROWN SWISS

Replies in this thread : 244
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<< prev page next page >>