Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 244
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<< prev page next page >>

Double LDS Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/15/2014 8:37:11 PM reply with quote send message to Double LDS Farms Object to Post

yup
 FLA
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2014 4:59:13 PM reply with quote send message to FLA Object to Post

Based on the interest on this thread I think a dairy sim would put all the other sims to shame.
FLA
 JumpingJ
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/19/2014 2:38:39 PM reply with quote send message to JumpingJ Object to Post

Not to burst your bubble, but many of your supporters are basic non-paying users. I doubt that carries much weight with the site admins.
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/19/2014 3:24:42 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

To my amazement, I Googled Dairy Cattle Shows and found there actually exist.

If Jeff did create a Dairy sims, I wouldn't play.
There are only 7 purebred dairy cattle that are shown according to what I found.

I serious doubt that he would add it though.

Just my personal opinion.
 Johnson Black Herefords
Trial Account

Trial Account
3/10/2014 8:20:09 PM reply with quote send message to Johnson Black Herefords Object to Post

Kasey Johnson-Johnson Black Herefords
 Central Valley
Trial Account

Trial Account
3/10/2014 11:39:58 PM reply with quote send message to Central Valley Object to Post

I have a hard time seeing how anyone would think that dairy shows didn't exist? People show everything from horses and cattle to rabbits and chickens.

If there were ever to be a dairy game, the majority of the supporters would not be from this game. That being said...I believe there would be a large amount of interest in a dairy game. It's hard for a lot of users in this game to see the interest because it's not part of their life or history.

The fact that there are 7 major breeds of dairy cattle means nothing. It's no different than this game...users don't choose the breeds because of the quantity of breeds...they choose the breeds because of what they are. They may be what they raise or raised in real life...or just what interests them the most.

I speak favorably of dairy because it's my background, it's what I know. I have also discussed this with the admin in the past and realize that the likelihood of this game coming to be is almost zero. There are lots of adjustments coming to showcattle all the time and IMO showhog needs some adjusting and showlamb, showgoat and showrabbit need to get of the ground. The time it would take to develop a game like this, just doesn't exist.

CV
 (Show Cattle Winners)
Trial Account

Trial Account
3/12/2014 10:00:07 AM reply with quote send message to (Show Cattle Winners) Object to Post

yes

Trial Account

Trial Account
3/13/2014 3:56:31 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I would love for there to be a dairy version. Not only would we be able to breed for conformation and, in the case of dual purpose breeds such as Milking Shorthorns, meat/packer qualities but also milking ability.

BUT: if I had a choice between Jeff allocating his attention on adding a new game or filling out and developing the ones he has, like showlamb, I will always choose the latter.

BUT # 2: If anyone hear takes it I to their head to create a dairy game that is at least sorta like showcattle I would totally sign up!! laugh :D
 Sowden Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
3/15/2014 11:30:10 PM reply with quote send message to Sowden Ranch Object to Post

yeah definitely!!!!!!!!!!! would be awesome! and dairy shows DO exist=)
 Brum Cattle Company
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/24/2014 10:22:30 AM reply with quote send message to Brum Cattle Company Object to Post

I'd love a dairy cattle sim. I think it would work if based on the actual product, how to better milk production, etc.
 (Show Cattle Winners)
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/24/2014 5:02:03 PM reply with quote send message to (Show Cattle Winners) Object to Post

I would
(Show Cattle Winners)
 Rocker JK
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2014 10:28:58 AM reply with quote send message to Rocker JK Object to Post

yessir I would
 creasman place
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2014 11:15:23 AM reply with quote send message to creasman place Object to Post

Creasman Place
 Pol Cattle
Trial Account

Trial Account
9/21/2014 7:30:52 PM reply with quote send message to Pol Cattle Object to Post

i would play dairy sim! Im in!
 Kohr ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
9/22/2014 2:14:06 PM reply with quote send message to Kohr ranch Object to Post

Kohr ranch I would love it
 Rockstar Cattle Co.
Trial Account

Trial Account
9/26/2014 7:33:03 PM reply with quote send message to Rockstar Cattle Co. Object to Post

I would Support.
Rockstar Cattle Co.
 Owens Brothers Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/22/2014 6:55:52 PM reply with quote send message to Owens Brothers Ranch Object to Post

Cody Owens - OBR(Owens Brothers Ranch)
 Rep. Valley Feeders
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/22/2014 9:57:38 PM reply with quote send message to Rep. Valley Feeders Object to Post

i would
lance stone=Bone Creek Dairy
 Circle 3 FARMS
Trial Account

Trial Account
10/25/2014 7:57:35 PM reply with quote send message to Circle 3 FARMS Object to Post

Lane Owens circle 3 farms
 Cattle Co. inc.
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2014 1:54:18 PM reply with quote send message to Cattle Co. inc. Object to Post

Yuppers

Replies in this thread : 244
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<< prev page next page >>