Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 129
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<< prev page next page >>

Smit Club Calves
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/6/2014 10:00:34 AM reply with quote send message to Smit Club Calves Object to Post

Galloway
 Texas Land Cattle Co.
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/6/2014 1:36:52 PM reply with quote send message to Texas Land   Cattle Co. Object to Post

Longhorns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/6/2014 6:39:53 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

I really drought there will be anymore breeds incorporated into this game. Someone said before that different breeds such as Longhorn has a different show classifications than they do here.

This topic has been brought up before, even before we begun to play back in mid 2007.

I remember once some people wanted milkers here. Now that's funny.

Jeff and his staff is doing a great job with the breeds we have now.

How many breeds are already offered to us. A whole lot, including mutts - mixed breeds.

Trial Account

Trial Account
1/7/2014 1:36:19 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I think Sagebrush is right. Especially when so many of the breeds we already have aren't even used. Most of the Brahman influenced breeds are only raised by a ranch or two. Some aren't even shown. Pinzgaurs stats are pretty much the same as when I started playing several years ago. It's sad but I understand why people don't bother with them, what fun is it to show against yourself day after day? How many fullblood Chianinas are being worked on? Any? How about fullblood Simmentals? Heck they are the fasting weight gaining breed on the game. No....I don't think adding more breeds is a good idea. In fact I think there are too many already, more than people are interested in. Just my opinion though, which isn't even worth two cents.
 Jaggers Maine Anjous
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/8/2014 10:54:08 PM reply with quote send message to Jaggers Maine Anjous Object to Post

All of those suggestions are really good, I wouldn't go to the extent of dairy breeds though..
 The Big S
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/11/2014 11:25:46 AM reply with quote send message to The Big S Object to Post

There are actually a few ranches that raise quite a few full blood Chianina cattle including mine. In fact there are over 20 full bloods in Auction now.
 Double D
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2014 1:24:59 PM reply with quote send message to Double D Object to Post

Corriente
 potters club calves
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/6/2014 8:53:26 AM reply with quote send message to potters club calves Object to Post

Has anybody mentioned shorthorn plus??
or Mainetainer
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2014 2:51:46 PM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

Maybe instead of asking admin for new breeds small groups of people can make there own breeds like id like limflex (limo x angus) say if I could rally up 10 people and we could set breed guidelines and sell within the interested group problem is they would show as Euro cross
 Sowden Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/16/2014 2:30:44 AM reply with quote send message to Sowden Ranch Object to Post

I would like to see limflex and belted Galloways as breeds.
 Reata
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/16/2014 4:41:32 AM reply with quote send message to Reata Object to Post

Longhorns!
 Double LDS Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/16/2014 7:25:33 AM reply with quote send message to Double LDS Farms Object to Post

jersey
 Bell Family Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/16/2014 11:21:25 AM reply with quote send message to Bell Family Farms Object to Post

posted by potters club calves
Has anybody mentioned shorthorn plus??
or Mainetainer

You can breed Maine Angus; that is basically a maintainer.
 Bell Family Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/16/2014 11:26:54 AM reply with quote send message to Bell Family Farms Object to Post

On another note; instead of seeing new breeds implemented, or wishing they would be implemented. Lets focus on perfecting the breeds that we have. Gotta do that before we can start crossing anyways.

So tired of seeing customs feed drag down a lot of good genetics and seeing a lot of important stats be down just because of feed. I would love to see more breeds implemented in a heartbeat.

-on another note...
It's great to see a lot of players from outside the North American/US requesting novelty breeds and rare breeds that some of us in the US haven't heard of or seen. I'm glad ya'll are here playing this game; it's fun to learn about new breeds and things like that.

Chris
 Sowden Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/17/2014 12:22:21 AM reply with quote send message to Sowden Ranch Object to Post

they should definitely ad limflex and belted Galloways (there so cool)!!! happy :)
 Brum Cattle Company
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/24/2014 10:25:02 AM reply with quote send message to Brum Cattle Company Object to Post

What ever happened with Braunvieh? They are listed in the breed abbreviations.

I'd love LimFlex. I created my own in another ranch when I had a family account.
 Brum Cattle Company
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/24/2014 10:25:04 AM reply with quote send message to Brum Cattle Company Object to Post

What ever happened with Braunvieh? They are listed in the breed abbreviations.

I'd love LimFlex. I created my own in another ranch when I had a family account.
 TKRancher
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/1/2015 9:29:55 PM reply with quote send message to TKRancher Object to Post

Brown Swiss
 Woodlands Brahman and Blonds
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/2/2015 8:01:57 AM reply with quote send message to Woodlands Brahman and Blonds Object to Post

posted by TKRancher
Brown Swiss
*face palm*
That isnt even a beef breed... do you People even think before posting....
 scoobasteve
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/4/2015 12:05:26 AM reply with quote send message to scoobasteve Object to Post

i would like to see Drought Master , Centerpole...

Replies in this thread : 129
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<< prev page next page >>