Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : get a pic on my page
 Willow Oaks Farm
Trial Account

System.__ComObject
4/6/2013 10:27:28 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Oaks Farm Object to Post   

Can someone help me to get my pic up on my page. I did what the website said but have had no luck.

God Bless
WOF
 andyboy
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/7/2013 6:21:14 AM reply with quote send message to andyboy Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Get your link from photobucket and put

Trial Account

Trial Account
4/7/2013 1:05:53 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

www.showcattle.com/help/topic.aspx?id=34

You may have already read this, but it's worth a second read. It is accurate and correct image coding cannot be posted in the forums as it'll result in posting a picture.

If you still can't get it right, when chat is available again, correct coding can be posted into the chat.

Also if you leave the "broken picture" on your ranch page, the error can generally be figured out by taking a look at it.

FF
 FF Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/7/2013 1:07:14 PM reply with quote send message to FF Farms Object to Post

www.showcattle.com/help/topic.aspx?id=34

You may have already read this, but it's worth a second read. It is accurate and correct image coding cannot be posted in the forums as it'll result in posting a picture.

If you still can't get it right, when chat is available again, correct coding can be posted into the chat.

Also if you leave the "broken picture" on your ranch page, the error can generally be figured out by taking a look at it.

FF
 Willow Oaks Farm
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/7/2013 6:42:14 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Oaks Farm Object to Post

Thanks everyone who posted I think I got it to work.Have a Blessed Day.

God Bless
WOF

Replies in this thread : 4