Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Ration Names
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
1/20/2014 10:35:24 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

You can no longer create new rations with the name of default rations.

At the end of the month, we're going to delete any custom rations that are named the same as default rations.
 Broke Again Bradfords
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/20/2014 10:36:45 PM reply with quote send message to Broke Again Bradfords Object to Post

awesome!

Thank you, Jeff!
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/21/2014 1:39:17 AM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

This is perfect for people lying about using premium showmix

Trial Account

Trial Account
1/21/2014 7:29:48 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Is it possible to do away with the custom rations altogether? Or at least set it up to where customs can only be used on steers?
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/21/2014 12:49:12 PM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

There is several breeders who dont see an issue with custom feeding breeding stock
 JumpingJ
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/21/2014 6:12:15 PM reply with quote send message to JumpingJ Object to Post

I don't use customs on breeding stock, however I have no problem with people doing so if that is what they need to do to win shows. I would rather just outbreed them in the long run. Just my opinion.
 Schafer ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/23/2014 10:08:29 AM reply with quote send message to Schafer ranch Object to Post

Cool!!!!!!!!
 Wolf River Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/25/2014 5:53:15 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf River Ranch Object to Post

I use and like the flexibility of custom rations. It adds a new dimension to the game. I use them extensively for breeding stock and fare well in the shows.

Replies in this thread : 7