Search

Showcattle.com Forum · New User Help

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Basic Purchasing
 ShadowValley
Trial Account

System.__ComObject
1/28/2014 10:55:52 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowValley Object to Post   

Hey,
So I feel like I use to be able to purchase semen & cattle from auction as a basic user but now it seems like I can't do anything. Were there some changes to basic account purchasing powers?
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2014 11:43:03 PM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

Same as always

Trial Account

Trial Account
1/28/2014 11:59:24 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

When I started I was able to purchase a quite a bit of semen but I haven't been able to purchase any in months but purchasing in auction has remained the same
 Broke Again Bradfords
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/29/2014 5:39:53 AM reply with quote send message to Broke Again Bradfords Object to Post

Basic users can only have 10 straws of semen total- if you hit your limit, that's it.

Can only pay up to $25/ straw as well.

Basics can only bid up to $1/ pound in auction.
 ShadowValley
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/30/2014 1:54:03 AM reply with quote send message to ShadowValley Object to Post

Thanks for your input everyone!
 Annoth_Kaillak
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/31/2014 5:03:07 PM reply with quote send message to Annoth_Kaillak Object to Post

Now I'm having the same issue. (Taking over thread so I dont have to post the same thing)

I only have 6 straws of semen, a bull, 3 open females and a heifer due tonight. Have tried to increase my bids by $1 and I still get redirected to the upgrade screen. What am I doing wrong?
 Broke Again Bradfords
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/31/2014 7:16:31 PM reply with quote send message to Broke Again Bradfords Object to Post

What "same issue" are you having?

If it will make your bid higher than the weight of the animal, you won't be able to. That will be more than $1/ pound.

If it is a bred female, you will be redirected. Basics can't purchase bred females in auction.

Annoth_Kaillak
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/31/2014 10:02:00 PM reply with quote send message to Annoth_Kaillak Object to Post

Oh I get it now. I think the price for a 219 lbs calf was over 500. It's good now happy :)

Replies in this thread : 7