Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Belgian Blue

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Rotten Luck
 Harty Har Har
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/19/2014 2:26:35 AM reply with quote send message to Harty Har Har Object to Post   

Aaaarg!!! Out of 31 calves so far I have had only 13 heifers. Why, Luck, have you been so cruel to me? Why?! laugh :D

42% heifers is okay, I guess..... but in my head I was imagining increasing my herd by 60% by now. Lol, of course With every breeding I imagine the offsprings stats as being better then both parents too, but that hardly ever works in making it a reality. :P Well, I have a lot of feeders.
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/19/2014 3:57:16 AM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Did you think this game was that easy

-----
Last edited by Matty.Martin on 2/19/2014 4:39:58 PM
 Central Valley
Trial Account

Trial Account
2/19/2014 8:35:09 AM reply with quote send message to Central Valley Object to Post

13 out of 31 is nothing to complain about. I've had runs where I've wanted feeder steers and was getting probably 80% heifers.

CV

Trial Account

Trial Account
2/20/2014 3:07:08 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I am not actually complaining, and no I never thought that the game would be that easy. My post was meant to be humorous.

And though, to a degree, I invited a comments like that, I am slightly insulted by them. Must you see the bad in every comment someone posts? Even if I was complaining and believed the game would be 'easy', wouldn't there have been a nicer way to explain the difficulties,or as I should say, new found experiences with breeding in the game, Matty?

Now that I have taken for a few breaths, I am sorry if I blew this up a bit, have half a mind to erase it all, but the coldness in your simple response, Matty Martin, threw me off.

Thank you for your comment CV, I have had that experience too, to a lesser degree.
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2014 4:04:06 AM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

I was stating the obvious, im sorry you couldn't handle it
 Matty.Martin
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2014 4:04:09 AM reply with quote send message to Matty.Martin Object to Post

I was stating the obvious, im sorry you couldn't handle it
 Harty Har Har
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2014 5:47:11 AM reply with quote send message to Harty Har Har Object to Post

It's only obvious to the one who is stating it. Try to practice some empathy.

Now, please, if you have nothing better to do then cast shadows over others enjoyment, wipe your remarks and I will do the same to mine. There is no need for this.
 Harty Har Har
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2014 5:48:15 AM reply with quote send message to Harty Har Har Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Requesting for the post without my name to be deleted.

-----
Last edited by Harty Har Har on 2/20/2014 5:52:41 AM

Replies in this thread : 7