Showcattle.com Forum · Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Full Blood Shows
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/19/2014 2:12:39 AM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post   

For 100% Limousin, Maine, Simmental to Help build the breed up again, then it could be crossed again. to cut the many excess breeds in pure bred Simmentals you will find today.

Trial Account

Trial Account
4/20/2014 11:54:28 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I like this
 528 Stockyards
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/20/2014 10:55:34 PM reply with quote send message to 528 Stockyards Object to Post

I would love to have 100% Limousin shows! As far as I know, I have one of the largest herds on full blood Limis. I don't show because there's no way they can compete with the others.
 528 Stockyards
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/20/2014 10:55:35 PM reply with quote send message to 528 Stockyards Object to Post

I would love to have 100% Limousin shows! As far as I know, I have one of the largest herds on full blood Limis. I don't show because there's no way they can compete with the others.
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2014 11:18:20 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

Thanks! I know there is some Full Maine Anjou Breeders out there also.
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2014 11:58:48 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

With these Full Blood built up, They can be crossed to produce a CLEANER Breed of
Brahmaine , Brahmousin, Maine Angus, SimAngus, Simbrah,
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/23/2014 4:57:14 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Embryos For F1 SimAngus, Best Semen I could get that may make a good Combination.

the embryos are on this page

www.showcattle.com/et/buyembryo.aspx?filter=dam&criteria=2cR+Bon+Bind+3189

For the Rancher that wonts a cleaner breed.

Thanks ....2cR

-----
Last edited by Cripple Creek Ranch on 4/27/2014 9:06:57 AM
 Wolf River Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/23/2014 8:33:50 PM reply with quote send message to Wolf River Ranch Object to Post

Should be some kind of bonus/benefit for pure breeds.
 King Valley Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/23/2014 10:38:49 PM reply with quote send message to King Valley Ranch Object to Post

Hi, great to see this happening, I met 528 sometime ago and his herds looking good. I got some FB Limis Dropping again soon. I am going to use up the semen I have saved from bulls I have not used yet then will put up for sale. I think 528 already has my bloodline in his though!

Great to meet you Cripple Creek, oh and Bear too is breeding FB LIMIs!!!!

Jay
 Brum Cattle Company
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/24/2014 10:20:11 AM reply with quote send message to Brum Cattle Company Object to Post

FYI, 528 is a she wink ;)
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2014 11:51:00 AM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

Embryos for F1 Simbrah
Best Semen I could Find,

www.showcattle.com/et/buyembryo.aspx?filter=dam&criteria=2cR+Bank+Bon+1790Fbn

www.showcattle.com/et/buyembryo.aspx?filter=dam&criteria=2cR+Stock+Bind+3188Y

No excess Breeds included.
Pure and Clean.

-----
Last edited by Cripple Creek Ranch on 4/27/2014 9:09:10 AM
 King Valley Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/25/2014 3:16:26 PM reply with quote send message to King Valley Ranch Object to Post

Thanks Brum!!!

My apologies 528!!!

Jay

-----
Last edited by King Valley Ranch on 4/25/2014 3:16:44 PM
 King Valley Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/25/2014 3:19:06 PM reply with quote send message to King Valley Ranch Object to Post

Cripple are you breeding any FB LIMIS??

528 she got a nice one Chet I think is the name of the bull. Looks goood and is Bear Creek Livestock aware of this posting? He or she is breeding som FB limis as well!!

-----
Last edited by King Valley Ranch on 4/25/2014 3:20:35 PM
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/29/2014 11:55:28 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

SOLD OUT of Embryos For F1 SimAngus, May have more at later date.

Thanks for the interest.
 Maxey Black Hereford Farm
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/30/2014 10:15:49 AM reply with quote send message to Maxey Black Hereford Farm Object to Post

do you guys realize how long it would take to create a FB Maine anjou that can compete with the PB Maines now? I dont think its going to happen.

Simmentals might have a chance at catching their PBs but i dont even see that happening.
everyday when a fb breeder gets +.2 stats, the Pb breeder gets +.2 stats. FB maines, limos, simmis. I dont ever see them catching the top bred PBs that have been breed for years and years.

So in other words, I dont think there will be "clean crosses" of maine anjou/angus or anything else like simmis that are crossed with maines. just isnt going to happen. honestly you could raise gelb stats by crossing them with maines. and then breeding back up to a PB Gelb. Just my opinion I could be wrong.
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2014 2:31:08 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

Thanks Maxey for the input, Its great to hear all comets.

These was the best bulls when I started and cost $12,000 to 16,000 to get them.

www.showcattle.com/cattle.aspx?name=BCC+Right+A-Way+9583

www.showcattle.com/cattle.aspx?name=BCC+Mister+Twister+7029

With Hard work, they have come a long way.

Thanks again Maxey, we need all the advice we can get.

-----
Last edited by Cripple Creek Ranch on 4/30/2014 3:12:35 PM
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2014 2:33:38 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2014 4:08:12 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

If the hybrid vigor of F1 is working on the game, we can clean up the numerous breeds included,
Like in the Pure Breed Simmentals and others.

Thanks again.
 Maxey Black Hereford Farm
Trial Account

Trial Account
4/30/2014 10:03:22 PM reply with quote send message to Maxey Black Hereford Farm Object to Post

I didn't mean to offend anyone. but continue to do whatever you wish. after all no one can tell you how to run you're ranch best of luck with you guys.

It would be cool to see the progress in the next couple of years.
 Western Cattle Co.
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2014 8:32:15 PM reply with quote send message to Western Cattle Co. Object to Post

Yes this is a great idea. I believe that all the fullblood breeds should have their own shows. This would increase interest and help to improve the fullblood breeds.

King Valley Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
5/16/2014 5:17:51 PM reply with quote send message to King Valley Ranch Object to Post

Alright Western Cattle Co. I could really use a good source for FB Maines later. May take me a couple months but I will, for sure, be looking out for those from you, if that is okay with you of course!

Jay

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>