Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : to the top
 Money
Trial Account

System.__ComObject
11/22/2014 10:35:20 AM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post   

People are always asking me how to get to the top and what to raise and breed and a million other questions. Its simple for me, I just breed the best I have. But I probably wont be at the top much longer. The better way to go to the top is to borrow/buy other ranches cattle and not have any of your own stuff to show. If that doesnt get you to the top go ahead and use your other ranches and your friends ranches to enter feeders and recipes so you can get alot of fake points. I guess with enough help and money and time anyone can go to the top. This is a GREAT formula go to the top. Congrats.

Trial Account

Trial Account
11/22/2014 10:58:00 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

This is nothing new is it?

I have for the longest time withstained from showing breed stock as in my opinion the ONLY way to climb the rankings is to show QUANTITY over quality.

I have 4 breeds on my only ranch & probably have less donors combined than the ranches above me in the rankings have entered daily in their "show strings."

When I do show breed stock (or show steers for that matter) - if I don't think it has a legitimate chance at being a Breed Champion - I don't enter/show it.

Wishing Wells Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/22/2014 10:59:17 AM reply with quote send message to Wishing Wells Cattle Object to Post

That was my opinion - above

W-W
 Royal Livestock
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
11/22/2014 11:22:49 AM reply with quote send message to Royal Livestock Object to Post

Totally agree with you on that one wish and money it helps when you have friends on this game

Just my opinion
 Money
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/22/2014 3:53:53 PM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post

I try very hard to not make friends on this game. I dont want to be nice or do anything to jeopardize that. I dont need a fake friend on a fake game that in real life I wouldnt let shovel crap. I have been on the top of this game over 90% of the time I have played it. Also if I wanted to enter feeders from other ranches every night I could probably triple my points.
 Wishing Wells Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/22/2014 7:06:45 PM reply with quote send message to Wishing Wells Cattle Object to Post

I hope none of those snide marks were directed towards me.

I guess one man's show stock is another man's feeder if they have different muscle or structure standards - or the lack there of.

organ cave show cattle.
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/22/2014 7:31:22 PM reply with quote send message to organ cave show cattle. Object to Post

Or create 18 ranches to get to the "top"
 Bell Family Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/23/2014 7:08:11 PM reply with quote send message to Bell Family Farms Object to Post

How's that any different than you showing with all your ranches, Money?

Works both ways....
 Money
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/23/2014 7:27:20 PM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post

Bell, if your stupid enough to not understand the difference, I am not explaining it to you.
 Bell Family Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/23/2014 7:39:30 PM reply with quote send message to Bell Family Farms Object to Post

Congratulations, you just proved how stupid you are.

You mad bro?

Trial Account

Trial Account
11/23/2014 8:38:36 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I am not mad at all and I am not your bro. I have never entered an animal I didnt think was good or didnt have a chance to win a class. These idiots are entering dozens of recips and feeders just so there other cattle on other ranches can get more points for placing towards the top. These idiots are all friends and just want to see someone other than me win. They are going to crazy measures to help him. I dont even see one animal of his in his string of 35 and that alone is funny to me. Plus everyone thinks he has the best euros in the game and but yet he isnt showing any euros because he is sick of getting his junk beat by mine. So this is a temporary way to win. He is basically buying his points with all his feeders and recips. And for you idiots who say he isnt entering feeders and recips....why are they on open range and have embryos in them...Again Congrats on your first place win and your ranch has the best cattle money can borrow, we will see how long it last.
 Royal Livestock
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
11/23/2014 8:43:11 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Livestock Object to Post

Money it sounds like your mad to me
 Bell Family Farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/23/2014 8:51:11 PM reply with quote send message to Bell Family Farms Object to Post

Sounds like a challenge to me. I'm in to see this out.
 Money
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/24/2014 9:50:27 AM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post

It is no challenge. His cattle suck. If he showed straight up like he always has, he would get buried. His cattle and his brands are nowhere to be found. But if he gets the BOI together(Band Of Idiots)and they do crazy crap he could win. That was my whole point anyone could win with this crazy formula.
 Money
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/24/2014 9:51:12 AM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post

Money
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/24/2014 9:52:59 AM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post

Money
Trial Account

Trial Account
11/24/2014 9:53:55 AM reply with quote send message to Money Object to Post