Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Harrison Cattle Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/22/2014 12:21:15 PM reply with quote send message to The Harrison Cattle Ranch Object to Post

Oh and uh,one more thought. There are PLENTY of women out there who make more than most men. Just saying! wink ;)
 Cripple Creek Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/22/2014 12:57:48 PM reply with quote send message to Cripple Creek Ranch Object to Post

If the semen search was fixed like the Auction Search, you could pick by stats fast, without looking at each Bull on the list.
 Flying Giraffe Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/22/2014 1:17:15 PM reply with quote send message to Flying Giraffe Ranch Object to Post

If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's not that hard. It would be easier if the stats showed next to the bulls name to compare. Saying someone shouldn't sell semen is wrong. You're not obligated to buy it. Someone else might want it.
 Webb04
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/22/2014 2:43:38 PM reply with quote send message to Webb04 Object to Post

I would like to see it sorted by stats instead of by name. I agree there is too much older/outdated semen to sort through.
 Wildcat Creek
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/22/2014 11:48:10 PM reply with quote send message to Wildcat Creek Object to Post

GO HARRISON! Just to be clear, not buying anything from SRB Farming due to this behavior.....
 SRB Farming
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/23/2014 3:59:09 AM reply with quote send message to SRB Farming Object to Post

posted by The Harrison Cattle Ranch
So now you're sexist as well? First you call me stupid and now your dishing out some dirt on females? Scums like you never make it far my friend!
You know whats funny? Im not even mad, everyone is laughing at YOU because YOU'RE THE ONE THATS CLEARLY STUPID! This ends here, time to take out the trash. Im the better person here. Bye wink ;)

So a broad calling a bloke darling is not sexist but if the Jimmy Choo was on the other foot your delicates would be in a bunch so tight you'd need the vet to pull them. :o

Shame, it’s so easy to get a rise out of people on this game, "I'm laughing it". If you aren't mad then stop rising to the bait that I keep dangling out there.

There's a good girl taking out the trash, my woman struggles with the booze but those kegs are pretty heavy to carry I guess. wink ;)
 SRB Farming
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/23/2014 4:06:18 AM reply with quote send message to SRB Farming Object to Post

posted by Wildcat Creek
GO HARRISON! Just to be clear, not buying anything from SRB Farming due to this behavior.....
GO WILDCAT! Fortunately I don't need to sell anything, purely a feedlot, if I do there are plenty of others whose cash is just as green.
 SRB Farming
Trial Account

Trial Account
12/24/2014 8:23:03 AM reply with quote send message to SRB Farming Object to Post

posted by The Harrison Cattle Ranch
Oh and uh,one more thought. There are PLENTY of women out there who make more than most men. Just saying! wink ;)
Like Meredith Whitney and her Hedge Fund

BURN

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>