Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : The Two Days of Feed Missing
 TheySeeMeDookin
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/16/2017 1:06:37 PM reply with quote send message to TheySeeMeDookin Object to Post   

What do we do about that? How do we figure out what our cattle would have muscled out at if they had gotten those 2 days of feed? I really don't want to have to trash 100 prospects.
 Bar CF Money Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2017 2:06:25 PM reply with quote send message to Bar CF Money Farms Object to Post

I believe they decided that the game caught up any cows that were 39 days or less when it fed on the 11th. So only kill the ones that turned 40 during the 2 days of no feed the rest are okay to keep
 TheySeeMeDookin
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2017 4:17:42 AM reply with quote send message to TheySeeMeDookin Object to Post

posted by Bar CF Money Farms
I believe they decided that the game caught up any cows that were 39 days or less when it fed on the 11th. So only kill the ones that turned 40 during the 2 days of no feed the rest are okay to keep
We only got one feeding on the 11th. The feedings for the 9th and 10th are still missing.
 All Mixed Up
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2017 4:47:19 AM reply with quote send message to All Mixed Up Object to Post

I've started recording stats at 42 days.
 TheySeeMeDookin
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2017 10:25:54 AM reply with quote send message to TheySeeMeDookin Object to Post

posted by All Mixed Up
I've started recording stats at 42 days.
Why? They stop growing at 40 days regardless of feed missing or not. (Unless on highest custom I've noticed they keep going for a day or 2 on my steers)

Some of my prospects have actually gone down .1 from 40-42 days. (On PSM)

Replies in this thread : 4