Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Should basic users be able to have more than 10 cows at a time?
 Duffield farms
Trial Account

System.__ComObject
1/14/2021 4:53:27 PM reply with quote send message to Duffield farms Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Should us basic users be able to have more than 10 cows at a time. Be honest. Then they can do more.

-----
Last edited by Duffield farms on 1/14/2021 4:54:40 PM
Should basic users be able to have more than 10 cows at a time?
No 80.00%
Yes 20.00%
37 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Duffield farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/14/2021 4:54:08 PM reply with quote send message to Duffield farms Object to Post

posted by Duffield farms
Should us basic users be able to have more than 10 cows at a time. Be honest then they can do more.
 Broken Horn Show Cattle
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/14/2021 7:08:38 PM reply with quote send message to Broken Horn Show Cattle Object to Post

It'd be nice if we could. I'm having to send cattle that i want to keep to market and auctions!
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/14/2021 8:58:03 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

!0 head is just an introductory to the game. A preview if you will. It wasn't meant for a long time play. Check it out by playing basic temporarily to get the feel of the game, if you like it, pay for a membership. If you don't like the game, find one you like. Simple.

Some other online games don't even give a basic play without having you pay before you play if you like the game or not.
 Whiskey blues ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/14/2021 10:13:01 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey blues ranch Object to Post

Yeah but some of us don't have the money to get a subscription so we stay basic users
 Honey Rock Ranch
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2021 9:10:01 AM reply with quote send message to Honey Rock Ranch Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am one of the most frugal persons i know.. and after i decided this game was "it" i threw some cash down. If you are able to access this game and play it basic.. you for sure have 5 bucks a month to play. Heck for 12 and some change you can have 5 ranches! i bet most everyone here throws away 12 dollars of food every month... stopping buying/eating so much and play the game. errrr... simulation happy :)

-----
Last edited by Honey Rock Ranch on 1/15/2021 9:10:54 AM
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2021 12:51:07 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

posted by Whiskey blues ranch
Yeah but some of us don't have the money to get a subscription so we stay basic users
My sister and I had to make a very hard choice to give up one luxury for another if we wanted to get back into playing after taking a year or two off.
We sacrificed our cell phones for one month to be able to afford to play this game for a year.

You can play one month and have all the premium perks for the cost of just ONE 20oz cup of coffee.
 Duffield farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/15/2021 1:00:35 PM reply with quote send message to Duffield farms Object to Post

can someone post something then take it down
 WONG
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/15/2021 1:13:13 PM reply with quote send message to WONG Object to Post

I think you guys broke(or kids). go buy a prepaid visa in the store and make a paypal with it
 Duffield farms
Trial Account

Trial Account
1/15/2021 1:14:38 PM reply with quote send message to Duffield farms Object to Post

im a kid
 Blackwater Cattle Company
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2021 1:26:22 PM reply with quote send message to Blackwater Cattle Company Object to Post

posted by Duffield farms
im a kid
You can still buy a prepaid Visa as mentioned, even as a kid and make a PayPal. As far as getting money, you could do odd jobs. If you live in a more urban area, all it would take is 1 day per month to get more than 5 bucks. If you live in a rural area, and have experience on a farm, farmers are usually not against hiring good cheap help. If neither of these sound appealing to you, then use being a kid as an advantage by making some little nick nack or drawing or some sort of service/good in exchange for money. Most people will pay a dollar or two just because a kid is selling it.
 Sage Brush Cattle Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2021 1:45:08 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Brush Cattle Farms Object to Post

I agree with Blackwater Cattle Company. A girl that lives next to us, she's something like 12 or 13, but she is taking advantage of the Corona.
She goes around the neighborhood doing errands for older folks, like grocery shopping, walking their dogs, going to the post office, ect. This girl is making bank.

We live in the city where lawn mowing, mending fences, farm work. ect is out of the question for a kid.

Elderly people needs more help than before and is willing to pay good, especially a cute kid to do errands for them so they don't need to risk Corona by leaving the house.

Replies in this thread : 11