Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Needing some help
 Burnette Cattle Co.
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/3/2021 10:35:16 AM reply with quote send message to Burnette Cattle Co. Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Alrighty...so the guy I have had Been paying SC money to keep this ranch running premium has up and vanished on me and his family account has went basic, so I am now looking for someone else that might do the same,minus the vanishing part. if your interested in this let me know and maybe we can work out a monthly price. Thank you for reading.

-----
Last edited by Burnette Cattle Co. on 6/3/2021 10:36:16 AM
 gaylanStudio
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/6/2021 10:25:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanStudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Alas, you may be suffering the same issue as ShowHorse.

All our subscribed accounts have also dropped to Basic. My payments have all gone through. I and others have emailed but not yet received any response.

I came over just to see if you guts were having any issues - it appears that you may be.

Edit:
Well, maybe not - you seem to have a number of Standard accounts but if anyone has had a similar experience - a paid account suddenly going Basic . . .

-----
Last edited by gaylanStudio on 6/6/2021 10:30:16 AM
 Pine Trails Ranch
Trial Account

Trial Account
6/7/2021 11:54:59 AM reply with quote send message to Pine Trails Ranch Object to Post

I have the same issue. My payment went through, but my account went to Basic a couple days ago. I emailed admin, but no response yet.
 WONG
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
6/7/2021 4:53:14 PM reply with quote send message to WONG Object to Post

SHould I cancel before it happens to me?

Replies in this thread : 3