Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Rex Ranch will be here until 12/31
 Rex Ranch
Agricultural Educator

System.__ComObject
7/2/2022 9:07:08 PM reply with quote send message to Rex Ranch Object to Post   

I just found out tonight (Saturday) about the simulation coming to an end. I never refer to showcattle.com as a game. The simulation here is a great teaching tool. I have recommended it to many people over the years and have taught my family members through the illustrations showcattle.com provides.

I hear the emotion in the forum from those who have put a lot of time into their breeding herd projects. No one can blame anyone for canceling their subscription immediately. But, my family of accounts will be here until 12/31/2022. I only pay by the month. So I won't be impacted by refunds or prorated subscription payment.

If anyone would like to keep working, I would love to see you get involved with Angus or Red Angus. If we only have six months, lets make the most of it.
 Vandal
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2022 8:36:34 PM reply with quote send message to Vandal Object to Post

I will be here and continuing to work on Angus. After a long hiatus I am just getting back in swing of things so I might as well ride it out!
 44 Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2022 9:33:18 PM reply with quote send message to 44 Cattle Object to Post

I'll keep playing this game for the next 6 months. Then I might try CANDY CRUSH.
 Fleckviek Simmental Ranch II
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2022 9:51:09 PM reply with quote send message to Fleckviek Simmental Ranch II Object to Post

I'll be here to the end. Been here since 2009. So I'm not going to throw all of that away until I need too.
 Double HH Cattle Co.
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2022 11:24:57 PM reply with quote send message to Double HH Cattle Co. Object to Post

I'm in!
 Thompson Family Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2022 11:51:39 PM reply with quote send message to Thompson Family Cattle Object to Post

I’m in until the end
 Powersource
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2022 6:09:08 PM reply with quote send message to Powersource Object to Post

I’ll be here until the lights go out. I’ll ride it down with y’all. Here’s to all of us here in the sim. - Justin
 Gehret Show Stock
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2022 6:35:15 PM reply with quote send message to Gehret Show Stock Object to Post

I’m here until it finishes. I’m a young buck myself and this game has taught me a lot and helped me learn a lot of things that I have used in the real world. Till death (to the game) does us part.
 Tobin Farms
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2022 9:54:45 AM reply with quote send message to Tobin Farms Object to Post

Just got back started this spring, sad to hear!

Replies in this thread : 8