Search

Showcattle.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Ag Instructors
 Big B Land and Cattle Company
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/12/2022 1:53:41 PM reply with quote send message to Big B Land and Cattle Company Object to Post   

Thank you. I can not say this loud enough, THANK YOU. 15 years ago, I was a lost high schooler just looking for trouble to get myself into. An amazing and wise Ag teacher showed me this simulator and helped expand my knowledge of animals and agriculture. If you're still on here Mr. Leister, know that you forever changed my life in a positive way. To the other Ag teachers out there, keep on keeping on. You never know when you may have a positive impact on someone for life.

To everyone that is still going hard for the next 5 months, I have priced every straw of semen I have at $5.
 Rex Ranch
Agricultural Educator

Agricultural Educator
7/12/2022 4:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to Rex Ranch Object to Post

Here Here
 Double HH Cattle Co.
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/12/2022 10:51:01 PM reply with quote send message to Double HH Cattle Co. Object to Post

Amen! My Ag/FFA advisor was one on the greatest mentors I know! Thanks you instructors for all you have done for the AG industry and Farm Kids Everywhere!
 Linville Family Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2022 10:15:05 PM reply with quote send message to Linville Family Farm Object to Post

Thanks Big B Land Company. I am an Ag Teacher and introduced kids to this game over the years. I also appreciate some of your recent bids!

Replies in this thread : 3