Search

Showcattle.com Forum · Cattle for Sale

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Greens
 Lucky J Feeders
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/5/2022 12:52:40 PM reply with quote send message to Lucky J Feeders Object to Post   

Looking for as Many greens or open feeders available, Please DM me what you have.
 Thompson Family Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 5:47:41 AM reply with quote send message to Thompson Family Cattle Object to Post

Good luck
 Teton Feedyard
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 11:36:51 AM reply with quote send message to Teton Feedyard Object to Post

Honestly I think now that there isn't as many people here for supply your gonna have a really hard time finding any because I got no inquiries about greens or feeder heifers when I made a post
 Thompson Family Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 1:54:07 PM reply with quote send message to Thompson Family Cattle Object to Post

I think everyone is on their own from here on out admin Jeff should of waited until there was a month left to announce it’s just absolutely killed the game
 Thompson Family Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 1:55:06 PM reply with quote send message to Thompson Family Cattle Object to Post

Just look at the auction statistics the average bid is $725
 Teton Feedyard
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 4:51:08 PM reply with quote send message to Teton Feedyard Object to Post

Yeah it's sad if he would have waited until he was about to close it we would have so much more activity and now there are almost no sales to be had on large quantities of cattle
 Thompson Family Cattle
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 4:57:19 PM reply with quote send message to Thompson Family Cattle Object to Post

A lot of the more advanced herd also killed off which I don’t understand it would of been nice to just send the cattle to auction and let the ones left have a good time with the time left instead of just killing off those cattle I’m very appreciative of Rex ranch sticking with it and the angus cattle but the other breeds that just gave up it would of been nice to be able to utilize some of those genetics
 Lucky J Feeders
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 7:42:26 PM reply with quote send message to Lucky J Feeders Object to Post

I definitely agree, I hate that the genetics just died rather than being released to the players wanting to Stay active. So many possibilities would have come up
 Teton Feedyard
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2022 10:32:56 PM reply with quote send message to Teton Feedyard Object to Post

Yeah that's the biggest shame to be honest because we would have been able to see alot happen with multiple breeds now if that wouldn't have happened

Replies in this thread : 8